Konica KM1024a 6pl Print head
- For high laydown applications with a 6pl native drop size, the new KM1024aSHE is perfect. Combining the same slim architecture as the KM1024iSHE but with analogue drive, Konica Minolta have developed a significantly more powerful product.
- Simple to integrate, tough and reliable with good fluid compatibility
- Available in 6pl drop size, suitable for solvent, oil and UV inks.
- Uses the same compact footprint as the digital driven version version, it provides a realistic upgrade path for existing users.
- If combined with the latest compact recirculating printhead from Konica Minolta, the KM1024aLHG-RC, using the same analogue drive, a very powerful combination of high lay down white or varnish can with vibrant high quality graphics can be achiev
Independent channel, on-demand piezo
Number of nozzles
1024 (256 x 4 rows)
70.5μm pitch (360 dpi: 4 rows x 90 dpi)
17 +/- 3V
Overall row spacing
Height 97.0 mm x Width 18.0 mm x Length 131.0 mm
Less than 150 g
- Parts TypePrint heads